Saturday, May 23, 2009

Packing and Graduation

As is tradition, at the end of the school year, I always have to pack up my room (or, in the case of the last two years, my apartment). Not that big of a deal...until I realized that this is the last time I have to do this at ONU. Yesterday I took all the stuff off my walls...which consisted of all the information for "Nor the Battle." All of that information has lived in that exact location for two years. It's kind of sad that it will need to find a new home now--I'm thinking about buying a plastic file for all the info I've accumulated over the past years for this story. I hope my outline feels at home in one of those, rather than on a wall...

I graduate from ONU tomorrow afternoon. Today was the rehearsal (boring) and my parents are coming up for the reception/banquet/worship that's all going on tonight. Scary thought...graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment