Sunday, February 7, 2010

Agent Search: Week 2

It's hard for me to believe that I've been querying agents for two weeks. It doesn't feel like two weeks. It feels like much longer.

My new totals are 17 queries sent out, 2 rejections received. That's all the response I've gotten so far, so I'm sorry that I don't have anything more exciting to share with you this week. Who knows...maybe I'll have something more exciting to share soon...

Let's see...what else is going on? It snowed about 14 inches over this weekend, so I've pretty much been spending every minute indoors (except for this morning, when I had to go down to church to play handbells for BOTH morning services). I took a nap this afternoon, so that was exciting. Other than that, I've been working hard on my fantasy trilogy concept and reading lots of books.

This coming week will be quite eventful for me. Tomorrow (Monday) marks the end of the liquids-only part of my diet. I've been doing that part for five months (ugh). Doctor monitored, of course. Keep that in mind--if you ever want to do one of these intense diets like liquids-only, make sure you do it through a doctor to stay healthy! So tomorrow I'll finally get to eat normal food again (hooray!). And on Tuesday I get to start my shiny new full-time day job as a temp at a Nationwide office. I'm looking forward to having money again and *gasp* being a grown up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment