Friday, August 7, 2009

After two and a half years...

I'm done! I have officially finished the first draft of "Nor the Battle." And now I don't know what to do with myself, because this has been a big part of my life (and brain) for, well, two and a half years. I know the revisions are next and my friends had better be prepared to become my readers so I have more pairs of eyes to make sure everything I said MAKES SENSE, but...it's done. The words are all there, and now I just need to make sure all the words can be followed.

So how do I feel? I really don't know. I'm shaking, I feel a little like a weight has been lifted. I think I like how it turned out...I think it all makes sense...I think it's a good ending for the story. But I really don't know...I don't know anything right now, that's what I've decided. There are no. words. for how this feels.

I'm so rewarding myself with ice cream tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news! Congratulations, it's always an accomplishment to finish a manuscript. Good luck with the revisions and edits.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete