Monday, June 28, 2010

TDTL Day 13: Someone You Wish Could Forgive You

Dear Person I Wish Could Forgive Me,

I don't know who you are. I can't place who you are. I can't see your face. I wish I could, because then I could address this directly to you.

For whatever I did to hurt you, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure that whatever I did, I did it unintentionally. I don't like hurting people and I hate the feeling that I may have hurt someone accidentally and can't remember. This isn't an insult. This isn't saying that you're not worth remembering. This is saying that I'm human and make mistakes and I have a bad memory sometimes. I don't know who is holding resentment against me for something I did, but that doesn't make the transgression any less painful. Whatever I did.

I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry I can't remember. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment