Thursday, July 15, 2010

TDTL Day 30: Your Reflection in the Mirror

Well, look at that. Day 30. I can't believe this is the last letter. It's been quite the experience. I'm really glad I did this. It got me writing something on a daily basis. It got me thinking. And it got me posting on here regularly, which I'd been kind of failing at before.

So, without further ado...the final letter (it's kind of short...sorry).

----------------

Dear Reflection,

Look how far you've come since a year ago. I can't believe that just a year ago, there were 100 extra pounds on you. And in just a couple of months, you'll look even better. I'm so amazed when I look back at pictures of how you used to be.

Don't stop dreaming. Don't stop trying to reach your goals. If you can lose 100 pounds in a year, you can do anything. You can be happy with how you look. You can be the person you want to be. You can have the courage to put yourself out there. You can find love.

It's just a matter of time. Just you wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment