Monday, January 2, 2012

Change Write Now



I'm embarking on a new challenge this month. It's called Change Write Now and it's a habit-changing challenge taking place in the writing community. The basic idea is everyone has been split into teams (Go Team "For Our SAKES"!) and is competing to earn points each day...for eating healthy, exercising, creating one good habit, and breaking one bad habit.

My eating goals revolve around losing some weight I put on over the course of last year (which also goes hand-in-hand with a different weight losing competition I have going with my dad currently). Luckily, many of my teammates have similar weight loss goals, which is going to be great motivation for me!

But the good habit I'm trying to pick up is in posting on this blog more often. I'm aiming for three times a week, at least to start. Hopefully that will work out!

Anyway, this was just a quick post to introduce all of this fun and let you know what's going to be happening for the next couple of months!

2 comments: